Click Me!
Click Me!

Question Mystery ...

Assalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb.

Bloggers buddy goodnight. Because this post made ​​at night: D

In accordance with the above title, so I wrote this post just what I had in mind that I pour into this post. Actually I also want to post with an interesting post, who knows what I have found no inspiration that just flashed in my mind. Hehehe ...

Without a longer length, let's think for a moment. This is actually the question I've long wanted to ask, but to whom should I ask? Surely there must be an answer each question. Okay we get on with it.

=> 1. When we light a candle and matches, where are gone when the fire is blown?

=> 2. If the plants at a time when morning to evening requires CO2 produced by humans, and after that plants require O2, what about the man who always inhale O2 every day? So what we breathe when plants need O2 at the same time?

=> 3. Where does wind come, whether we can use use Logic?

=> 4. What if the Earth if we now inhabit water that exist throughout the world is drained / exhausted, and how well the shape of the earth? Are like apples we eat then we set aside in the middle?

That's the question from me, either inconsequential or not I also do not know. If you can answer, please commen place that has been provided. If it is not able to answer yes, contrived HomeWork alone. May also be asked of other people who know more. It does not have to be answered anyway. Please if you can answer it if only dikolom comments please answered with polite language, good, and well mannered. So much from me if inconvenient for you yes, I apologize profusely. Hehehee ...

Wassalamu'alaikum Wr. Wb.
Tag : Other
0 Komentar untuk "Question Mystery ..."

Back To Top